11 Makeup Tips for a Flawless Face!
. For a flawless finish, apply a foundation primer
before starting your makeup. I recommend:Dr Brandt Pores No More Primer HERE
This will help keep your makeup looking fresh all day.
. Choosing the right foundation shade is KEY
! Try out a few testers at the store. I always like to get one (obviously as close as possible) but in the case there is only a shade lighter or darker, go with the lighter shade. Bronzer & contouring really darkens the finished look! I used Makeup Forever Ultra HD in #127 or Y335 HERE
3. ALWAYS blend your foundation onto your neck. We don’t want it looking like a mask ladies!
. Fill in those BROWS
! Don’t over do it though. I have a full BROW tutorial so check it out HERE
. I fill it in with a powder for a NATURAL look. Whitening Lightning Brow Bar: Coupon Code: ZBROW
| The reason for this is because the foundation lightens your eyebrow hairs, making them appear lighter.
5. Contouring and highlighting to really accentuate your features. I like to call this nonsurgical plastic surgery 😉 Makeup is an art. Learn the contours of your face and where to apply each shade. You will love the results. By applying my line higher than the side of my nose – I make it appear much thinner. If your nose is too thin – apply on the outer sides to make appear larger. Again it is all about preference.
6. Apply your concealer NOT ONLY under your eyes, but also on the sides of your nose. This will really help lighten any dark shadows. In turn this will slim your nose!
. Bronzer should only be applied on Certain Areas
. We all love a good tan, but do not over due it. Apply a bronzer on your cheek bones, around your forehead, under your chin & all over your neck. *Don’t apply this under your eyes. It will make your face appear muddy, and accentuate all the shadows on your face. (For this look we want to brighten those shadows!!!) Also remember to BLEND any lines you create with a foundation brush. I use: Kat Von D Shade & Light Palette HERE
8. A tiny blush goes a long way! Only apply this on your cheek bones. Then with a foundation brush blend the lines so it fades evenly from a paler color (the concealer) to the blush, to the bronzer.
9. Eyeliner can really help shape your eye. Find out what shape you want to create and go from there. Applying it too thick can really make your eyes appear smaller than they are!
10. We all over draw our lips.. just do it right. Makeup is to enhance your natural beauty. Drawing the line TOO far over will have everyone starring… but for the wrong reasons. :X
your face can look amazing if done right. You don’t need to over due it to have a beautiful sun kissed glow. Use a fan brush to help apply the right amount on the high points of your face!