Hi loves! I wanted to bring in my boo Sam to get up one last prom look for you guys!! Sometimes it can be hard to recreate my looks because I have some extra lid space. I wanted to show you that you can do any look its just all about placement of shadows!! I always recommend looking down & straight into your mirror, that way you can see where your natural crease is. Also because now you can see how far you want to extend the shadows without it looking like “too much”. I hope you enjoy this video!!! We had fun making it for you guys!
Sam is an AMAZING DJ!!! (incase you didn’t know!) Make sure to check out
her website for upcoming appearances, Mixes & MORE! HERE #FeedMeBeats
Tips when applying makeup for Smaller Eyes
1. Framing your eyebrows with your face really makes a difference! Find
which shape looks best for you and learn how to fill those bad boys in 🙂
2. Apply your lighter shadows in the inner and middle part of your lid.
Save the darkest colors for the outer “V”
3. BLENDING is key! Make sure to use a tiny bit of product on your
big blending brush to help add dimension into your eye.
4. Upper Liner is OK as long as it is THIN! Extending the ‘Tail’ will help
make your eyes appear bigger as well.
5. Adding a smokey lower shadow on the bottom lash line will
open up your eyes! Extending it a little further than normal
can really make your eyes pop!
6. Adding a white or nude eye liner in the inner lower lash line
will also make your eyes appear Larger!
7. Cutting your false lashes in half will not only make your eyes look
bigger, but will also feel a lot lighter. Sometimes full strip lashes can
weigh down your eye. We DON’T want that here 🙂