1. I used this color all over my lid with THIS brush
Hello again! Told you I would film again today 🙂 Today I wanted to get up an updated brow routine!! It has been at least 2 years, and the past few months I feel my brows have gotten BETTER! hehe. I’ve seen so many requests, so this one is for all of you who did ask! I hope you enjoy my routine. Like I said I like to draw them a bit thicker, than work with them! Not everyone loves big brows, and that is A OKAY! I personally think the bigger the better 😉 Love you muffins! XOXO Carli
Seen on Me!
Lilly Hair Extensions USE CODE: Carlibel55 for $$ off
Products Used in Order!
Makeup Details in this Video:
*Watch how I contoured & highlighted my face HERE
All shadows used are from my New Forever Nude Palette: HERE
2. With THIS Brush I applied this color in my crease
3. With THIS brush I added this color into the outer ‘v’
4. I applied this color with THIS brush on my lower lashline
5. I applied these two colors on my cheeks with THIS brush
6. I applied this color on my lips with Jordana Tawny lipliner